cPanel installation guide
- First install screen so you don’t have to look at cPanel while it installs for an hour.
yum install screen -y
2. Open screen.
3. Run the following command.
&& curl -o latest -L https:
&& sh latest
4. Hit ctr + a + d to detach screen.
5. Use the following command to re-attach to the screen with the installation
6. Once the cPanel in installed use the following details to login.
WHM Link: https://your_ip_address:2087 WHM Username: root WHM Password: your_root_password cPanel link: https://your_ip_address:2083 cPanel account must be created first from WHM.